Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons


Loading...

ALLEN ONESMO JUVENARY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY SON

Naomba nikushirikishe na wewe pia kwamba kuna mambo mengi na mazuri ndapi ya picha iliyopo hapo chini ibofye uone.
My name is Allen Onesmo Juvenary. I was bone on 21/01/2014 at Mbagara Kizuiani Round Table Dar es salaamu Tanzania. 

On the photo above I with my mother Matembe Vaileth Lukasi.


Here i with my gland mother Domitina Kokwemage Juvenary, whom bone my father Mutalemwa Onesmo Juvenary. And my Gland father who bone my father is Mwesiga Juvenary William. 


The photo above i with my father Mutalemwa Onesmo Juvenary, and Mwesiga is my local name, but official name I'm using Allen Onesmo Juvenary.

Father and mother

The following is my father younger brother, Edimundi Lugeiyamu juvenary, Deodatusi Lugakingila juvenary and Piasoni Lugabandana juvenary. But all are not shown on the photo.




Here i with my glad mother Zawadi Sospiter Mapuga, who bone my mother.




This is my glad father Mwesiga Juvenary William, who bone my father.



My mother's name is Matembe Vaileth Lukasi. And Glad mother who bone my mother is Zawadi Sospiter Mapuga, also my Glad father who bone my mother is Lukasi Michael Nguluba, whom are shown on the photo above. 




Also Happiness are the name of my mother which given by glad mother whom bone my mother, so my mother she have two local names, one is Matembe, and second is Happiness.


This is my photoes video, which show all events since from the day of my birth up to eight monthlies. The following is my videos please watch it from here.

VIDEO1 >> VIDEO2 >> VIDEO3 >> VIDEO4 >> VIDEO5 >> VIDEO6  


Usikose kuangalia Movies mbalimbali kutoka kila kona ya dunia, bofya kwenye picha iliyopo hapo chini kuona izo muvies
Nobody is a total failure if he dares to try to do something worthwhile. Tough times never last, but tough people do. The place broke up with applause. Those thirty - five hundred farmers who had lost hope and had battled depression found that hope.

Share habari hii kadri uwezavyo.

Contact us on mutalemwa.oesmo@gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright Mutalemwa Blog
Back To Top